Currier Museum of Art offers unique gifts for $20 or less
Manchester, NH – The Currier Museum of Art is offering shoppers an alternative to the rush and crowds of post-Thanksgiving sales this year, with a special shopping offer at its museum store on Friday, November 23. Find gifts that are handmade, unique, and personal. And, take a break and explore the museum, and enjoy it its Winter Garden Café. No lines, just great art, and there are 10 great gifts for $20 or less available in the museum store.
The store has more than 10 special items on sale for under $20, including:
- 8 x 10 prints from the museum with 19 different images $12.99
- Handcrafted felted 8 x 5 purses. Three styles many colors to choose from $18.00
- Palette cutting board or use as a serving tray $16.00
- Yummy and Animal Doodle tear off placemats $12.99
socks mismatched with care
- Four strand pearl bracelet, multi, pink and white $20.00
- Draw on and wipe off card games, Picture logic, brain, and optical illusion $9.99
- Porcelain 16oz Eco cups for your coffee or tea $11.00
- 4 x 4 hand blown fused glass dish $15.00
- Frank Lloyd Wright Coonley and Butterfly design glasses $10.00 each
Or, give the gift of art with a membership to the museum. Individual memberships are $45 and Dual/Family memberships are $65. In addition to other great benefits, members receive unlimited admission to the museum and Zimmerman House, invitations to preview all exhibition openings and a 10% discount in the museum shop and café.
The Currier Museum of Art is located at 150 Ash Street, Manchester, NH. Open every day except Tuesday. Museum admission: adults $10; seniors $9; students $8; children age 17 and under are always admitted free. More information visit www.currier.org or call 603.669.6144 x108.